Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Purpose of This Blog!

Ok so I am really not a blogging kind of Person, but I was asked to make one so that people will be able to keep up with what I am doing.

On January 7th 2010, I was called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, in the Peru Lima South Mission. I will report to the Missionary Training Center (MTC) in Provo Utah on April 7th 2010.

While I am on my mission, I will communicate with my family through email, and letters, which be posted on this Blog so that if anyone wants to know whats going on they can just read whats been going on.

Hopefully it won't be as hard to keep up as it sounds.

Until I report to the MTC however I will use this blog to share some of the experiences that I am going through to prepare for my mission.