Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcom to the family Kristi......Down to 190 lbs.....lost 40.

OK so i have a little bit more time so i just wanted to say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW what is it like to have a new daughter in the house give Kristi my love and warm welcome into the family send lots of pictures and i will try and send pictures the next time I'm on a normal computer i cant plug my camera into this one! umm i got a letter from Marlee and have written a response and the letter is in my camera but i cant send it which is really kind of frustrating, but just wanted to say thank you Marlee because she has been the only one to give me any detail about how Shannon proposed.  The rest of you just said that they were finally engaged! so Marlee takes the cake soo far with letters!! oh and BTW I won the competition i said that he would be engaged within 6 months and married within 1 year and i distinctly remember Marlee saying engaged within a year and married within 2 and so I'm pretty sure i won. that's my story and I'm sticking to it! anyways sounds like Tate is doing a ton of new stuff and that is soo awesome!


oh i found out how much i weigh
before 230lbs or 111kilos
now 190lbs or 94kilos
after mission ???lbs or ???kilos
but i am significantly smaller!

umm and a final reminder that i really would like you guys to copy and paste all of the letters from LANCE AND DANIEL INTO DEARELDER.COM